I have noticed that this book has a lot of cliff hangers, as well as events that you don't expect. Secondly, I think the book is very emotional for Amir. He has gone through a lot throughout the course of the novel so far including: his dad dying, leaving Kabul on a bad note with Hassan and being told he is unable to have children.
What I have noticed about this book is that it isn't just a story- it is actually also a life. the author is not only able to use beautiful, exact words to tell the story but is also capable of turning the characters into people, and the settings into places.
3 comments:
I have noticed that this book has a lot of cliff hangers, as well as events that you don't expect. Secondly, I think the book is very emotional for Amir. He has gone through a lot throughout the course of the novel so far including: his dad dying, leaving Kabul on a bad note with Hassan and being told he is unable to have children.
i have noticed that this book is written with a lot of suspense. it is also written with a lot drama and twists.
What I have noticed about this book is that it isn't just a story- it is actually also a life. the author is not only able to use beautiful, exact words to tell the story but is also capable of turning the characters into people, and the settings into places.
Post a Comment